Click on a mission name below to learn more.
Stephen and Celeste Chanya (Richard) are full time missionaries to the country of Malawi: "The warm heart of Africa." They are a family based ministry and their motto is, "what they do they do together."
Their family's overarching vision and largest undertaking is to have a children's home on the 4.5 acres of land that God has already provided for that purpose.
Follow the Chanya family on Facebook.
P.O. Box 96, Chitipa, Malawi, Africa
After ministering together in Japan for thirty years, Stan and Faith are building on their experience from the SIM USA home office in Charlotte, NC, connecting God's people to God's work in the world. Faith is the Director of Member Care for SIM USA, leading the department that is committed to helping the more than 700 SIM missionaries serving in over 65 countries flourish both on the field and on Home Assignment. Stan serves in the Church Partnership Department, cultivating church relationships for SIM within the Charlotte area, as well as churches with a particular interest in Japan, and African-American churches wanting to send Gospel Choirs to Asia for an evangelistic outreach.
De La Cours
c/o SIM USA
P. O. Box 7900
Charlotte, NC 28249-7900
- We are very thankful for the four pastors that at enroll in the Seminary, and your church has a great part in it. At this point we have 24 churches in three areas of the country: at the South, North and East-West.
- The Newman School has this (second) year 43 kids grades from kindergarten through 4th grade.
- Our churches are doing well winning many others for the Lord's kingdom.
- This coming month we are going to have with us a Medical Team (from many States) working among the poorest people in Honduras from Sept. 7 - 15. Please pray for us.
- Please visit our website for more information about our ministry.
- Next year we are planning to start the construction of the Missionary house/guesthouse.
Thank you so much for your faithful support to our ministry.
Hector Newman, Executive Director
For exclusive content:
Thank you and God Bless!
Evangelical Alliance Mission
1-13-2-B Shinho-cho,Higashi Kurume City, Tokyo 203-0002. JAPAN
cell: 090-4167-3329 (Softbank)
Direct dial from US: 1-978-730-5556
Roberta Peabody grew up in Templeton, Massachusetts, and was a member of Pastor Ed’s first church, First Baptist Church of Baldwinville. While in college, Roberta first sensed God’s call to serve in mission. She has worked with CRASH (Christian Relief Assistance Support and Hope) in Japan since March 11, 2011.